Learn to Use Message Extensions in Google Adwords
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Click the Campaigns or Ad group tab.
- Click the Ad extensions tab.
- Click the View menu, then select “Message extensions”.
- Click the Campaign or Ad group tab, then select the campaigns or ad groups you want to add the message extension to, and then click Done.
- At the bottom of the table, click + New Message.
- Enter the information for your message ads:
- Business name: The name of your business.
- Phone number: A phone number that’s capable of sending and receiving text messages.
- Extension text: The text that will go in your click-to-message ad. (Character Limit : 35 Characters )
- Message text: The message text automatically shows in people’s messaging apps when they tap to send you a message. (For example, the message text might be: “I’d like to know more. Please text me back.”) ( Character Limit : 100 Characters )
- Click Advanced to restrict the message extension to certain dates or hours of the day.
- Click Save.
** Message Extension will work only on Mobile Devices & works like Call Extension.