Translatepress WordPress Plugin
The TranslatePress interface allows translating any textual content on a page, including posts, pages, WordPress theme, etc.
If a manual translation isn’t for you or is too time-consuming, TranslatePress also provides a Google Translate API connection, which speeds up the translation process. You may manually correct any of Google’s AI-powered translations if you feel that they are incorrect.
Translate Press WordPress Plugin
TranslatePress is a fantastic translation plugin that allows you to translate your WordPress site without having to know any coding.
All of these issues may be solved with the help of TranslatePress, a WordPress translation plugin.
- You may use a live editor to translate your website and content, with an actual preview of each page on your site.
- The live editor allows you to switch languages instantly.
- Using the same interface, you can simply translate your theme, content, and plugins.
- For automated translations, use Google Translate and only modify the sections that don’t make sense.
How to Install and Set Up TranslatePress?
- Go to Plugins
- Add New and search for TranslatePress
- Install and activate the plugin
- Settings → TranslatePress
- Choose the languages
- Click Save Changes
- Enable Automatic Translation
Translate Press Price
Is Translatepress Free?
The free version of TranslatePress will be ideal for bilingual websites.
In other words, the easiest approach to add a second language to your WordPress website is to use TranslatePress free.
This gives up a lot of possibilities for firms looking to grow into a nearby nation or make their business information public in a more widely spoken language throughout the world.
You may use the complete translation interface with TranslatePress free. Texts, graphics, buttons, menus, and more may all be translated.